Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog Neglect!

Poor Roxanne. If I ever get my act together and get this blog printed like I always planned, she's going to think she was abandoned at the age of 2. At least in terms of blogging...

School is overwhelming me right now, but just two more days. I plan to spend this weekend catching up on things. In the mean time, here's some video of Roxanne. Forgive me? Sorry about the quality. I take most of these short videos on our regular camera which cuts off after 90 seconds. Some day, I want to get one of those nifty flip camcorders that are digital and easy to use. Just when I was telling Justin that it was ridiculous that we hadn't been videotaping Roxanne more with our real video camera, he told me that he was pretty sure ours got ruined in the basement flood. Thanks water pipes. Have any of you had experience with those? I'd love some product recommendations...


No comments: