Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Some Roxanne photos...

OK, so I still can't find my camera charger, but my bosses have the same one, so I charged the battery at work. I asked Justin to take a few pictures of Roxanne in her dress up clothes while I was in class last night, since she almost always puts on one princess dress or another once she gets home. These were on the camera once I checked it after class.Here's a portrait of Justin by Roxanne. She loves taking pictures these days. I find this one particularly awesome.
Here she is in her Belle dress, with the addition of fairy wings. How can one make a princess even better? Add wings.
Yeah, she really really really likes pretending to be a princess these days. Can you tell?
She's also become a big fan of making weird hand gestures in photos. She's like a frat boy making some kind of secret hand gesture every time we get the camera pointed at her. Except hers have no relation to the Greek alphabet.

No comments: