Monday, July 14, 2008

Hmmm


I can't think of anything specifically exciting or new right now. Roxanne is still being adorable, and she is getting more and more grown up all the time. Her top left tooth is still coming in, and I think I can see a corner of the right one now. She has started grinding and clicking them together, which makes my skin crawl, but I have to say I can understand the inclination. I bet it's really weird to have teeth for the first time...

Roxanne is well again, and she's very spunky. She and Katie have been reaching some new levels of bonding, which is good. She absolutely loves her, but we try to keep the contact closely supervised since Katie smells like old gym shoes mixed with rotten eggs, and because their last visit ended with Roxanne having a Katie hair sticking out of her mouth. She tried to bite Katie's face. I think it's her new greeting. She loves to put my face in her mouth and blow rasberries.

Justin and I are trying to talk through whether or not we will be staying in our apartment. There are pros and cons on both sides, so for now, the consensus seems to be that we will look a little, but unless we find something awesome, we will stay. The annoying thing about Atlanta is that rentals don't get advertised until they are vacant, so our lease ends on September 30, and while I'd like to start looking now, there won't really be anything for us until late August or early September. In the mean time, I'm turning into a Craigslist spaz, checking the rental listings almost daily. It's kind of a hobby now...

No comments: