Monday, July 7, 2008

Grumpy and Tired

Roxanne isn't feeling very well today. As of Sunday morning, she had yet another runny nose and cough. Sigh. She was able to go to Andrea's, but when I called to check on her today, she told me she was very uncomfortable and fussy. Her report card said "grumpy" and "tired," which is a first for Roxanne. She usually has "happy" and "chatty," and sometimes "playful." I'm hoping it's just teething, since her top left tooth is just starting to poke through. It looks HUGE. I can't believe how old Roxanne is getting. She's so cute and grown up.

We spent part of our stimulus check this weekend on some new clothes for everybody. We got Roxanne some clothes for fall, in 12-18 months. I hope that size works for her. The clothes at Baby Gap are so cute. Everything is navy, khaki and kelly green. We even got her some grey and kelly green striped leggings. I am in love with them. They were also having a sale, which made everything even better! I looked at Gymboree, but I really just prefer Baby Gap. It fits her well and I like the solids and bold patterns rather than animals and things. But I still like Gymboree, I just prefer Baby Gap for Roxanne. Old Navy is cute, too. Justin wants to get her a couple of things from American Apparel baby clothes, since he loves her in really basic pieces, but I don't know. I do like the karate pants they have. They are adorable. We'll see...

In sad news, the couple who were buying my breast milk had to give their baby back to the birth mother. Apparently she changed her mind. I can't imagine how sad they must feel, and I wish I could do something to help. They were so excited. Adoption must be a hard road.

Well, we hope everyone is doing well! It's been a while since I've posted, but only because I've been trying to post to the Atlanta Parent blog more. The editor e-mailed and asked me to be sure to post plenty this month because she featured my blog on the Atlanta Parent home page. You can see it here. Pretty neat!

No comments: