Monday, July 30, 2007

Gross

So I read in the pregnancy book a long time ago about how some pregnant women get bloody gums when they are pregnant. Much like most of the things I read in there, I thought, "that's gross. It won't happen to me." And much like many of the things I said wouldn't happen to me, it has. I woke up this morning and discovered that I have fallen prey to the bloody gum pregnant woman phenomenon.

So I guess I need to break down and go ahead and go to a dentist to get a cleaning. That is supposed to help. In the meantime, I'm feeling pretty good.

Yesterday Justin and I went to Fernbank with my sister and brother-in-law and our nieces. It was very very fun. The snakes and lizards were great, and I got to be reunited with the giant prehistoric sloth that has haunted my dreams since I was about 12 and went there. There sure are a lot of taxidermied animals in there... The dinosaurs are great, and not taxidermied. Just bones. I took lots of boring pictures that I'll be sure to post on our Flickr account. They might interest you if you are a science teacher. Or a naturalist.

No comments: