Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Third Anniversary!





In order:
*a photo from our wedding day
*the day of my college graduation, which was the day Justin proposed
*a most embarrassing photo of us going to Justin's Senior Prom. I was a sophomore at the time.
*us at the botanical garden on Sunday.

We are celebrating with a quiet bottle of cheap champagne and one of Justin's best dishes, cheeseburgers and baked potatoes and asparagus. We'll do it up big when this house stuff settles down. Looks like things might be moving forward finally with that, but still no closing date.

I'm off to watch some anniversary SpongeBob SquarePants. Cheers!

1 comment:

kramsell said...

Aww, I love the pictures, happy anniversary:) If you need me to baby-sit so you can have a date night, Roxanne could always spend the night with us in Winder one weekend.