Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Scrambling

No news. We got our "approved with conditions" from the mortgage broker, which apparently means you have to dig up millions of documents to give your mortgage broker. Millions. I mean, it's basically everything except our second grade report card. And of course, if we don't get everything to them ASAP, we might have to push closing back. We've had awful luck with holidays falling at key points of this process. Like Friday being a bank holiday... We lose a day to prepare for closing. Same with our due diligence period. We lost a day to Memorial Day. But then again, we've been lucky in other ways. Let's think of the glass as half full.

Roxanne's doctor's appointment was this morning. Justin took her. I don't have the sheet in front of me with her new height and weight, but I'll update soon. I do know that she's in the 75th percentile for weight and "the top" for her height. Her development is apparently good, and everything else is fine. We got some new tips for "poop" issues, so that's always helpful. She did have to have 2 shots, and even though we gave her Motrin once before her appointment, and once in the middle of the day, she's been very fussy. Justin said she officially hates the doctor's office. Apparently she screamed and cried with everything they did to her. She definitely does not seem to like our pediatrician. I guess it's normal, but in Roxanne's defense, the doctor is not a very warm person. At least she doesn't have to go back until she turns 2.

Ugh, I'm exhausted and feel like maybe I'm getting sick. It could be psychosomatic, since I've been hearing about other people getting sick. But my ears hurt and my throat feels a little ickly. Of course, Justin and I both had to spend a lot of time on the phone and e-mailing people today to get all of this documentation we need. Sadly, we still don't even have it all.

Also, Netflix just released Season 2 of The IT Crowd on the "watch instantly" feature. Yay! British comedians playing IT guys. Season 1 was wonderful. I think I watched the whole season two or three times. I highly recommend it.

No comments: