Sunday, September 16, 2007

Joys of Google

I just found this website while googling "hosey." Click here

My favorite is the Hosey coat of arms, seen on the website. Who knew?

And that is why I love Sunday night. We took Katie to the dog park earlier this evening, around 7:00 or so, and she did the usual Katie thing. She tried to hide under my bench for a while, even though there were LOTS of dogs playing and running around. Justin had to walk her out into the crowd, and then she played a little, but was still being very shy. It's so frustrating when she does that. Especially because she gets so excited whenever we see another dog walking in our neighborhood. And I mean REALLY excited. Over the top.

The dog park is nice, and in Oakhurst, which is very convenient. We think maybe Kati is starting to show her age a little. She is probably around 9 now, although we still only have a best guess. Whoever left her malnourished in that Tennessee hotel parking lot did not leave her with a birth certificate. Hard to believe, I know.

No comments: