Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday afternoon again

This week went by so fast... I was out sick on Friday after spending the morning at the doctor's office. I'm telling you, it's getting excessive. This time I was not imagining things, and the doctor wrote me a prescription for antibiotics. I have a UTI. Since I had a mild fever and just felt generally yucky, I went home and napped. By now I'm feeling much better, and the weekend was nicer and more relaxing after having a day to feel better. I was planning on stopping in at work on Saturday morning or this morning to try to catch up a little from being out on Friday (and because I don't get paid for sick days) but I never made it.

Last night I went to my cousin's wedding with my sister. Our husband's stayed home with Kendree's girls, since my sister's husband had minor surgery on Friday, Justin helped him watch the girls. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, and it was outdoors at a small guesthouse near Helen, Georgia. It was small, but I got to see lots of my dad's family, who had come down from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. None of them knew I was pregnant, and it was funny watching them try to ask me nicely if I was. They are all very nice, and I wish I got to see more of them.

Today we are doing our usual household tasks, although we are going over to dinner at Susan's sister's family's house later for dinner. That will be nice to see everyone.

I think we have busy weekends planned until sometime in November. I figure we should enjoy it while it lasts. Once Hosey is born, it will only get harder for us to get around. At least for the first few months...

No comments: