Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Morning Update

We had a nice weekend, which involved Justin staying home with Roxanne alone for a couple of hours! On Saturday, I went to my niece Ella's birthday party at a children's museum here in Atlanta (Imagine It is the name of the museum, it's awesome). I left Justin a bottle, and they made it just fine. Roxanne has been a little fussy the last few days, and has been wanting to eat almost constantly. Since I seem to have come down with a cold and Justin seems to be fighting one, I think she doesn't feel well. She hasn't been sleeping very soundly either. Poor little thing. She's not congested for now, and I hope it stays that way. We've been running the vaporizer constantly.

Yesterday we went for another walk in the nice weather. This time I carried Roxanne in the sling, which made her pass out immediately, and stay asleep for the whole walk. She was whimpering very quietly for most of it though, and she sounded like a little kitten. We think she's going through a growth spurt, and she definitely has gotten bigger (based on clothes fitting). And again, she's definitely getting cuter.

No comments: