Thursday, November 1, 2007

Please Excuse my pregnant lady emotional moment

The last couple of weeks marked both me and Justin hitting our one year mark (mine was Tuesday) at our jobs. It's hard to believe it's been a year already that we've been living in Atlanta, but at the same time, we've been through lots of changes (ahem, HOSEY).

It made me look back and sort of take stock of how much our families have helped us through some tough times, from moving back from Taiwan, to finding jobs and a new place to live, to adjusting, my minor surgery saga, and then baby, and then moving. And I know that the biggest change is yet to come.

I know everybody knows how they've pitched in to help us get through everything, and I hope you all know how much Justin and I appreciate it. It's overwhelming for me to think about how much people have offered up to us to make things easier and better for us. It definitely makes me less scared to have the baby and worry about how we'll manage the changes that come along with it. Thank you again for everything.

No comments: