Saturday, December 8, 2007

Disappointed...

Well, I'm still sick, and it seems to have spread more into my chest, as I've now got an icky cough. Justin seems to be starting to succumb, too. We skipped my work Christmas party, and I was very very disappointed about it. Especially as I got text message after text message from co-workers asking me where I was. Oh well. I just got back from Ross, where I returned my dress. Now I can use the money for some Christmas gifts!

The contractions I was feeling yesterday went away. Today I'm just feeling very very pregnant and congested and uncomfortable. The Sudafed doesn't seem to be doing nearly as much as it was. I'm still achey and my throat still hurts. Poor pitiful me. I think I will call the doctor again on Monday if I'm still feeling badly. When I called Thursday to ask what medicines I could take, they said to call back if I was still feeling bad. I think Monday is a long enough time to wait, given the situation we are in with Hosey's arrival so swiftly approaching. I don't have time for a two week cold. Not that I have much choice...

I hope all of you are healthy and happy!

No comments: