Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Christmas with Baby...

I was just thinking this morning about how much our Christmas plans are going to change this year. With such a big family, Justin and I usually scoot around to a million homes around Christmas-time, but this year is definitely going to be difficult. Since my due date is the day after Christmas, I'm assuming the baby might come a little before Christmas, but we'll see. My last ultrasound showed the due date as 12/23/2007 based on the measurements, but of course, they don't change a due date unless the measurements show a huge discrepancy.

Maybe we'll have Christmas in the hospital like we did when my niece Ella was born on Christmas Eve. That was very exciting and fun, although the food left a little to be desired...

Anyways, I'm not actually trying to plan Christmas in August, but it's the first time I've really thought about the logistics of the due date.

In other news, I'm 21 weeks today, and feeling pretty good, just still fighting some kind of silly pregnancy cold. There's been a couple of people at work with strep throat, so I'm trying to keep them all away from me. I'm also going to get a flu shot in either September or October, and making Justin do it, too. The risk for pregant women getting the flu is really high, and it has dangerous effects on baby.

Anyways, I'm rambling to avoid working. :) I hope you are all well! Leave us a comment sometime!

1 comment:

J said...

Sounds like people will be coming to YOU this year!!!