Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just a short one...

I spoke with one of the main adminstrative people here this morning. Although I was scared of her, she was very nice, and she said that for now, working from home is not really an option. However, the firm is willing to see if any projects might come up that I could work on from home, which would be a short term prospect, and not a permanent "from home" position, but she said that they are willing to work with me, and I should keep checking in and trying to find ways that I could work from home.

So better than it could have been! Not ideal, but I'm going to work really hard to figure out ways of convincing them. I think that's my best bet. For now, we are going to continue to look for day care, although I'm starting to lean towards an in-home day care. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: