Tuesday, August 7, 2007

More fun things

So Justin told me this morning that when he woke up I was sleeping on my back (which I'm not supposed to do) and I was making an odd snoring sound, similar to the sound Katie makes, something sort of like a pig. Or wheezy horse.

So now we've got to make a pact that if Justin wakes up and I'm sleeping on my back, he's got to wake me up and make me get back on my side. I'm worried for his health and safety... I woke myself up at some point in the night sleeping on my back because I couldn't breathe very well. I was wheezing. I'm not sure if sleeping on your back really makes it difficult to breathe, or if it's just the pregnant lady cold I've been having a lot lately. More like allergies I guess, just stuffed up nose and general congestion.

Tomorrow is our doctor's appointment! It also marks 20 weeks, so our ultrasound could have been very important if we were finding out the sex, but we're not. The baby will look more like a baby this time, though. Which will be really neat. I'm also working on a list of questions to ask the doctor at the appointment, including how dangerous it really is to be working a lot. She told me at an early appointment that I needed to be working at a maximum of 40 hours a week, and I usually clock between 42 and 45 here, which means that I'm actually here around 50 hours a week before you take out lunch breaks. It drives Justin crazy, and I'm a little worried that it could cause problems, so I just want to find out what the real risks are, and get a note from my doctor if I need to. It will be like high school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the baby show :) Plus you're half way to the end!