Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just so you know...

Looking back over my blog entries, I realize how whiny I sound. I guess I just wanted to try and redeem myself a little bit, and not sound so pitiful. :)

Not to be too silly and artificial, but I do regularly take stock of how many wonderful things I have to be thankful for. Seriously. No matter how much I complain about my work/daycare situation, the truth of the matter is that it is more than likely that in the worst case scenario, I will keep my job, which is great in some ways. I love the people I work with, and the work is interesting. I get to talk to all sorts of interesting foreign nationals. It's just high pressure and stressful. But at least I'm not a lawyer. That would be worse. :) Anyways, so the worst case scenario, I will keep my job and we'll be able to put Hosey in a nice day care. There are so many people who are much worse off than us. And we have such a large support base of family and friends who are the most supportive and giving people imaginable.

There's my hallmark moment. Do with it what you will. :)

Who says pregnancy hormones only make you mean?

1 comment:

J said...

i have never once thought you were complaining. anyone who thinks you're complaining doesn't know you well enough.