Wednesday, October 10, 2007

29 Weeks

So, I can't believe it, but today is 29 weeks. Next week is going to be the really scary one, when I get into the 30's. When I think that we have about 2 1/2 months left, it seems like quite a long time, but when I think 11 weeks, I pretty much have a panic attack. I feel like I should be reading all of my pregnancy books, and starting on the "What to Expect Your First Year" that a co-worker gave me. I am overwhelmed thinking about all of the skills Justin and I will need to acquire in the next decade. I know we'll figure it all out, but it's intimidating.

I took a few pictures of the apartment, but I haven't gotten around to putting them on Flickr. I didn't get home from work until 8 or so last night, and Justin cooked a lovely dinner and I pretty much fell asleep immediately. I still haven't gotten my iron supplement because after Justin searched 3 stores (including a vitamin store), I finally found it at Publix, and was shocked to find out that it is $25. So now I'm going to try and find a generic one. It's tricky, because this one is called "Slow FE" and is a slow release iron supplement, and it seems to be the only one of it's kind. Maybe that's why it's so expensive... Anyways, I'm eating more leafy greens, and Justin cooked steak for dinner last night. So I'm addressing the issue. Just being cheap about it.

No comments: