Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It is 6:48 and I'm still at work...

Bummer. But my doctor's office just called to say that my bloodwork is "in normal ranges," which I take as a good sign. This week has been a bad one at work; the kind where your work seems to be multiplying in your inbox.

Oh well. At least I have a job! That's the most positive thing I can say about it for now. If I could just go two or three days without a nasty e-mail or phone call... but that would require the government to speed up their processes and stop losing people's applications in big black holes of time. And that is not likely.

I hope everyone else is doing well! I haven't heard from anyone in a while. It's that busy time of year...almost to the big holidays. Almost time for Hosey, too. I'm 30 weeks today. That really is kind of scarey. Exciting, but scarey. I can't wait to find out Hosey's gender. It's really driving me nuts. And we are stalled out on picking names. It's sort of an exhausting process.

No comments: