Thursday, October 25, 2007

So much for Wes

The movie was really really good last night! It was very funny, and definitely had that sad element that Wes Anderson seems to love to slip into his movies. The only disappointing thing was that Wes Anderson did not show up. Yesterday, Christa pointed out on the Pecanne Log that the Fox Searchlight website showed that it would only be Jason Schwartzman at the Atlanta screening. I'm not sure if it always said that and we just missed it somehow, or if it's changed...

Either way, the movie was very good, and Jason Schwartzman was fun to listen to. People asked (mostly) good questions, and since Jason was a co-writer on this film, he had a lot of interesting information. And of course, the visual aspects of the film were stunning, and he talked a lot about filming in India.

In baby news, I'm going in for an ultrasound sometime soon (not sure when exactly) just to double check that this pain in my side is not anything serious. It was really awful during the movie last night, and of course the theater was sold out, so I was squirming around between Justin and some poor guy on my other side, trying to find a way to sit and have it not hurt. I never did, but I did actually consider leaving early on because I was so uncomfortable. Lots of people have suggested it might be digestion related, but I've been eating Maalox with GasX every single day, and it doesn't make any difference. I'm guessing it's a pulled muscle that just won't get better.

And for the record, I didn't call the doctor this time, the doctor called me yesterday to tell me that she wanted me to come in. So I'll update once that's over.

No comments: