Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Flu Shots

I just got my flu shot, and while it did hurt, and I'm now feeling a little icky, it's done.

So that's a big relief! And Justin is getting his at work. They sent an e-mail out offering $20 shots for faculty and staff sometime soon, so he promised he'd get one.

Of course, everyone keeps saying, "you got a flu shot????" in this really worried voice, and I have to explain over and over again that my doctor told me to get one and that pregnant women are high risk for the flu. Sigh.

Tonight we are going to see a movie! It's been a while, but I'm excited. We're going to see the new Wes Anderson movie, Darjeeling Limited. It's playing at Tara Cinema, and the show that we're going to features a Q&A session with WES ANDERSON (directed Royal Tenenbaums and Rushmore, among other great films) and JASON SCHWARTZMAN! There's only the one showing that features the Q&A, and we're really excited. Of course, the event sold out like 2 days ago, so we're going to try and get there early and make sure we don't get stuck sitting in the front row. Justin might try and leave work a little early for it. It's going to be great!

No comments: